How Can I Participate As An Individual?
At the core of the Greeks for Good program is the motivated invidual, an individual who wants to do a good thing for a cause that is important to him or her. Greeks for Good allows any individual who is a member of a fraternal organization to participate.
Through the Greeks for Good program each individual participant has the ability to:
- Select a cause to raise funds for
- Setup a customized personal fundraising page
- Upload personal contacts to send donation emails to
- Send Greeks for Good branded emails to contacts asking for donations
- Accept donations through the personal fundraising page
- Track and analyze fundraising progress
- Thank donors
- Share progress through social media outlets
- Learn about philanthropy and receive small incentives along the way
Check out a few example fundraising pages here.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is no upfront registration fee to the participant to use Greeks for Good.
Donations received are subject to a fee of 8.5% + 20 cents/donation. Broken down this is:
- Fundraising software fee - 5.5%
- Credit card fee = .5% + 20 cents/donation
- Greeks for Good fee - 2.5%
Raising Funds In Conjunction With Activities